Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra case..

(Topic created on: 11-23-2020 08:55 PM)
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
There are two covers used by me so far..my thoughts are :
1. Transparent one have full protection from front & back whereas Leather one gives protection only from back. I think note 20U users main concen is to protect the back camera bump so which is protected in both the cover.
2. Leather Cover looks more elegant and grip in hand is also good so you can go for it without any single thought. ( P.S.- take it as back cover, no front protection will be provided. )
3. Transparent Cover is solid, although it feels bulky and turns yellowish over the period of time.

All n all, build quality of both the samsung case is great 👍 and these pictures could not do justicefor these..If you are looking for samsung covers then you can go for any of these or you can try other brands like spigen which also offers quality cases...

2 Comments
Galaxy Note
May be leather colour will change after few months of usage ,like mine sandstone colour was changed
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
may be, but I think if it happens leather color will be off to something blackish and which would not be that bad...I never used cover earlier for my any note device but Note 20U have big camera bump so it could not used without cover if we want to protect camera from scratches....
0 Likes