Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Slow Charging

(Topic created on: 01-24-2021 03:20 PM)
Sharath21
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Have been facing slow charging issue from last 2days on my note 20 ultra... any suggestions ??

Any one facing the same issue ??
10 Comments
SamNoteFan
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I think you have some issue with your charger . Change your charger or port . Then try again .
0 Likes
Sharath21
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
will try with other charger. Thanks bro
0 Likes
kumik
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
no problem with your charger and cables unless you have broke or tored.. do one thing to check that your device and cables are perfect.. its simple

just switch off your phone and put the charge with original charger and cable. if your phone is charging fast means it will be the installed app problem.. if it is not your charger is the problem
0 Likes
prakharg
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
same here bro
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. If you are using non-genuine Samsung charger, check device charging by using another Samsung genuine charger. (If available)
Note: We always recommend to use genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.

2. Charge the device in switch off condition:- Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e; please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

If not resolved:- (Removable battery) – Kindly remove the back panel of your device and check the physical condition (Bulge, Swelling or visible damage).
If the physical condition is not good:- Request you to turn off the device immediately and please do not try to charge or tamper the battery also request you to visit the service center immediately.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with Screen-shots(time taken to charge). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Aelham
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
I am facing the same problem. I think it is the lastest update
0 Likes
Vinaymandadi
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have also been facing the slow charging problem for a long tme...Plz give the proper solution for this .
0 Likes
Vinaymandadi
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Almost it is taking 1 hr 45 min to charge the phone ..
0 Likes
Deebo6142003
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Suffering from the same issue here. Been using the cable since inception and never had a problem until the update was released. Almost all of the other cables identify it as a slow charge too, please investigate and help Sammy!

Thank youuuuuuu!

0 Likes