Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Slow Charging

(Topic created on: 08-20-2021 08:55 AM)
svendiaz7
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Having this really weird issue with my note 20 ultra. I am using my corsair usb c cable that came with my headphones to charge my cellphone. When I connect it, it will charge normally for a few seconds (says it will take about 1 hour and 50 minutes to charge from 10% to full). Then after a few seconds, it will switch to slow charging and say 3+ hours to full charge. I know the common issue is the cable, but if I turn on fast charging on my phone, it works fine and the time goes to 1 hour and 20 minutes to get to full. Is there some setting in the phone that makes the cable not work correctly with normal charging or something? 

2 Comments
Galaxy Note
WHAT CURRENT FLOW YOUR ORIGINAL CABLE PROVIDES IS SAME FLOW THIS CABLE NOT PROVIDING

ALTHOUGH DIFFERENT CABLE HAVE DIFFERENT SPEED OF AMP AND DATA TRANSFERRING SPEED

CHECK YOUR INPUT AMPERE WHILE CHARGING USING " ACCU BATTERY " APP
AND CHECK WHAT CURRENT AMPERE OF CABLE !
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...  

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards, 
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes