Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Note 10+(sim 1 not allowed)

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 10:57 AM)
EmmanuelMyke
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
     My Samsung galaxy N975F Keep say sim 1 not allow or not registered on network, i need solution please.
11 Comments
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Switch off the phone and remove the sim from the tray. Put back the sim and turn on the phone.
0 Likes
EmmanuelMyke
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have done that still not working it keep saying sim 1 not allowed or not registered on network
0 Likes
StixTheMiner
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have the same issue. Did you find a solution or help. Seems like they intentionally block our SIM slots. Seems like Shaddy business
0 Likes
EmmanuelMyke
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have not bro
0 Likes
EmmanuelMyke
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have done that for many times 😌 still not result
0 Likes
StixTheMiner
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
It's the Network providers trying to scam us. In my case it was MTN. I emailed the retailer who sold me the phone and they confirmed that network providers randomly lock people's IMEI and claim insurance. The retailer managed to get it unblocked. I stopped using MTN but after 2 months I put an MTN simcard and it returned. I stopped with MTN forever
0 Likes
EmmanuelMyke
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Wow really ??
0 Likes
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi EmmanuelMyke, please contact your network provider's customer care to inquire about your subscription.

You may also try inserting a different sim card in your phone. If a different sim card works, it may mean that your sim card is faulty, and you may need to perform a sim swap with your network provider.

If a different sim card does not work also, your device may need to booked in for assessment. Please go to the below link to locate the closest Authorized Service Center to you.

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
EmmanuelMyke
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have tested two different sim even international sim i have still appear a triangle 🔺️ notification at the top corner of the device saying SIM 1 NOT ALLOWED please i really need help because i have been loosing calls even the sim 2 internet keep falling from 4G to H+
0 Likes