Original topic:

Note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 08:02 PM)
talk2venky
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello,
      I'm planning to upgrade from A50 to note 10 lite. Any feedback from note 10 lite users is highly appreciated. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
Thauseef
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
i think s10 lite is a better option

snapdragon 855 processor
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
if you like s pen then you can go with it
otherwise s10 lite is far better than it, as it has Snapdragon 855processor
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
If you are having budget of around 30k then it is best you can get in Samsung.

S10 Lite is costlier but has advantage of better processor which gives much better performance and battery life.
If gaming in your priority then go with that.

Rest all aspects , Note 10 Lite is better as its much cheaper, has better camera combination, s pen, 3.5 mm jack.

Read this post where I have replied in detail.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/is-samsung-note-10-lite/td-p/5596880
SGiri00
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
If you don't want to play game then go for it.
talk2venky
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
which one has better camera?? note 10 lite or s10 lite???
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
note..
Solution
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I'm a note 10 lite user..as usual a Samsung device with best camera system, ok battery, and average performance due to the exynos..if the note 10 lite had a SD variant ..then it would have been a killer phone...but I like this phone..no issue ,been using this for a month..slight heating due to the exynos..battery is ok..I get a SOT of 6hrs form 100-20%..for a S-pen enthusiasts this is the phone...but for a power user I would suggest the s10 lite..but a little sacrifice on the camera side cause s10lite has average camera..especially the macro lens..
its up to you..and let me remind you these 2 phones are now getting 1 year old in 2 months..mean you are buying a phone with 1yr old hardware..and you only would get updates for the next 2 years..if you can wait for a few months..then new lite version should come..xD
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Fully agree with your observations about phone.

But not with suggestion to wait as I feel Samsung won't launch Note 20 Lite as already Note 20 is "Lite" only !
Also waiting game can go on forever as there is always something launching.

I feel IF requirements are clear (Great Display, S pen , 3.5 mm jack, good camera, decent future updates) + getting good deal ( ~ 30k via Corporate/student/Bank links) then still Note 10 Lite is great buy right now.
Especially I don't think Samsung will launch any higher end phone with 3.5 mm jack in future.

Upcoming A72 looks good as per runours but I am sure it will cost close to 32k when it launches in January-February.

Also 6GB Vs 8GB variant doesn't make any noticeable difference in real usage.