Original topic:

Note 10 lite camera issue

(Topic created on: 11-12-2020 01:33 PM)
JosephDany
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I have tried to capture pictures in night time. After the November update the camera produces too much noise. Can anyone provide me a solution?
Thanks in advance
4 Comments
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
samsung dont want to improve camera on note10lite... we people complained about it since last 9 months, zero improvment in camera still now...
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue:-

1. Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache/data).

2. Reset the Device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset:- Settings>General Management>Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
JosephDany
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thanks for ur comments. Will check and post
0 Likes
nirmit24
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I bought this phone few weeks back. Before that I was using OP 5T and man was that fast. I expected the same from Samsung but alas, all I got was disappointment. The front camera is pathetic to put simply. The pictures makes too much noise and the clarity during night time is way off. I've gone through multiple posts and almost everyone is facing this issue. I guess all we can do is wait for Samsung to release a fix for this but its been almost 8 months since people are complaining and there is no response from Samsung.