Original topic:

Note 10 lite battery drain

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 02:49 AM)
Shashi_10
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, recently  bought Samsung Note 10 lite. I am not  a heavy user. I saw good reviews for this device. So went ahead and got it. However from day one I am not getting full day battery for normal use. I do not watch movies, I do not play games, I just use it to do web browsing and use my mobile as a hotspot . From last 7 days since I bought this new phone I have to charge it at least three times a day. When i go to the battery usage settings is the normal screen on time for a day is around 6 hours in total with at least two and half full charge done in a day. In fact when I charged to 100% and go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning I loose  almost 25% of the battery charge that too without screen time I don't know whether this is my device issue or in general note10 Lite with Android 10 consumes so much battery. My earlier Samsung device A8 Plus with 3500mAh battery used to give me  1.5 day a of normal usage with the same amount of screen time, hotspot and gradually after 2 years I lost around 20% of the battery capacity. I am surprised that a new Samsung Galaxy Note device is actually giving me lower usage time on single charge then at two and half year old A8 Plus which lasted last for around 12 hours with normal usage.

Kindly suggest me any help  to resolve  this battery drain issue .

16 Comments
AayushiParikh
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
I am facing the same issue.
0 Likes
AnjumKazmi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Battery exhausted quickly
0 Likes
sts8
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
For me it lasts upto 6hrs max
0 Likes
RahulSRay
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note

I bought this on 24th July and till date I have to charge every 8-9 hour interval and it is really annoying and frustrating... Buying a phone with INR 36000 & facing the problem since first day is not a good deal from Samsung!!

I just visited the service centre today and they told me to come tomorrow as this is a "Software issue" which they will fix (the "necessary" software was not available to them today)...

Honestly I don't know what to do at this point of time!!!

0 Likes
Rohit28485
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
It can. Ot be a siftware issue it is oure cheating what they advertise and what they deliver
0 Likes
Rohit28485
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same issue, my honor 6 x had betger battery.. When i was hsing my mobile whole day still inuae ti have half battery left in honor 6x.

This note 10 is doubme the price still i have ti charhe it three a dag.. Oathetic batgerg
0 Likes
Aakash4321
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I am also facing the same problem. is there any way to get rid of it?

0 Likes