Galaxy Note
I would like to know about it...review of Note 10 plus 'Exynos version'

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
av04
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
It is a great device for someone who does not play intensive games a lot. With games like PUBG, in high settings you will definitely notice frame drops and thermal throttling. Other than that it is one of the best devices available in the market offering excellent display, battery life, camera and overall features.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy Note
it's good, the camera is good too! i love the battery backup, and charging time. screen size is the best it can go, i mean any bigger size would be **bleep**. gaming is good too, pubg drains battery faster than COD. the s-pen is **bleep** good and you'll actually find the need when you have it. exynos does have drawbacks but you won't feel it. unless you go for high level gaming.

View solution in context

14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
search in YouTube
0 Likes
AyushSharma01
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Done but it's like just the specs comparison...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
ok tomorrow I will give you full ....I have to search
Galaxy Note
in my opinion note10+ is good , if u compare it with s20,s20+ defiantly note10+ is much better in user experiences
AyushSharma01
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks 😊
0 Likes
mittul1234
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i have note10 plus its great
AyushSharma01
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
how about in terms of intensive gaming ?
0 Likes
Solution
av04
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
It is a great device for someone who does not play intensive games a lot. With games like PUBG, in high settings you will definitely notice frame drops and thermal throttling. Other than that it is one of the best devices available in the market offering excellent display, battery life, camera and overall features.
AyushSharma01
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thanks mate! I appreciate it , well is it true that Samsung phones gradually slows down over period of time
0 Likes