Original topic:

Note 10 Lite dead

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 01:18 AM)
shubham2217
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello, 

I purchased my Galaxy Note 10 Lite on 11 Feb 2020 but it is now dead. There were common issues earlier such as overheating, slow fingerprint scanner, battery draining as highlighted by others but now the phone is not powering on. 

I tried the hard reset and that is also not working. Anyone else facing this issue? 

Regards

Shubham

0 Likes
6 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Visit Service Center if open since your phone is in warranty.
0 Likes
Anil4You
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have same issue and this happen from the last update on 28/02/2021. 

Phone overheated, hang and then display goes. 

But when I restart by pressing vol down and power button is restart and display come back. But after few time it happened again. This problem goes for few days. I uninstalled some of the apps. But nothing happens.

Finally I contacted to Customer care and also send errors reports of 2-3 times on samsung members.

Customer care troubleshoot me by telling then start your phone on safe mode for few minutes then my problem will be short out. I did the same but my phone overheated and hanging on safe mode also where all apps are blocked only system apps working. I connected to Customer care immediately. Told the problem again to executive. She told me that download the smart tutor app. I will check your phone. I disconnected the phone. Start it on normal mode. Downloaded the app and connect back to Customer care. I again explain the executive my problem. She checked my phone via. Smart tutor app. Everything thing was ok l. She finally told me that I visit to service center. I this conversation on 08/03/2021. They have recordings also of my conversations.

Now main problem is that on next day display goes permanently. Phone is working but display goes. I visit to service center. They told me that your display is not working so we will change display first first. If display come then we will check other issues. According to them display goes due to impact. I told him how display goes but he is not going to listen. Finally I contacted again Customer Care in front of Service adviser. Customer care executive listen me and told Service executive to just check the phone by opening it. Try some fundas may display come back as phone is starting only display goes due to hanging and overheating. But display does not come back. My bad luck.

Today I received call from Service center. He said that we have ordered display and mother board for you..I got shocked by listening for mother board. How mother board goes as phone was starting. Calls coming. Only display goes but they are taking chances to change mother board.

I have lost all trust on Samsung. Firstly spend thousands of rupees to buy a expensive phone. After a year when warranty finish. A update come make phone hang overheat and display goes. All this happen from their updates. But no one is listening. Shocking part is that display goes I agreed to change that now they are saying mother board problem. Shocked.

I mailed to samsung Customer care also. But they are also not listening. They even reply by saying that Service engineer saying that there is impact on phone so display goes.

My question is that if there is impact on phone then how mother board problem arises. Also there would also damage on screen but there is no damages.

If such a brand does the such things how would thay maintain the trust.

If their expensive phone show fault after a year of use and there a internal problem in processor or something else in phone after a year a use. Better to buy cheap phones that run long lasting only problem create by damage from our side. If there is someone from samsung side then please short out my problem. 

Anil Kumar

From delhi india.

Contact 9213879389.

Pls contact me as I am not getting solution via Service center or via mail.

0 Likes
Anil4You
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

But when I restart by pressing vol down and power button is restart and display come back. But after few time it happened again. This problem goes for few days. I uninstalled some of the apps. But nothing happens.

Finally I contacted to Customer care and also send errors reports of 2-3 times on samsung members.

Customer care troubleshoot me by telling then start your phone on safe mode for few minutes then my problem will be short out. I did the same but my phone overheated and hanging on safe mode also where all apps are blocked only system apps working. I connected to Customer care immediately. Told the problem again to executive. She told me that download the smart tutor app. I will check your phone. I disconnected the phone. Start it on normal mode. Downloaded the app and connect back to Customer care. I again explain the executive my problem. She checked my phone via. Smart tutor app. Everything thing was ok l. She finally told me that I visit to service center. I this conversation on 08/03/2021. They have recordings also of my conversations.

Now main problem is that on next day display goes permanently. Phone is working but display goes. I visit to service center. They told me that your display is not working so we will change display first first. If display come then we will check other issues. According to them display goes due to impact. I told him how display goes but he is not going to listen. Finally I contacted again Customer Care in front of Service adviser. Customer care executive listen me and told Service executive to just check the phone by opening it. Try some fundas may display come back as phone is starting only display goes due to hanging and overheating. But display does not come back. My bad luck.

Today I received call from Service center. He said that we have ordered display and mother board for you..I got shocked by listening for mother board. How mother board goes as phone was starting. Calls coming. Only display goes but they are taking chances to change mother board.

I have lost all trust on Samsung. Firstly spend thousands of rupees to buy a expensive phone. After a year when warranty finish. A update come make phone hang overheat and display goes. All this happen from their updates. But no one is listening. Shocking part is that display goes I agreed to change that now they are saying mother board problem. Shocked.

I mailed to samsung Customer care also. But they are also not listening. They even reply by saying that Service engineer saying that there is impact on phone so display goes.

My question is that if there is impact on phone then how mother board problem arises. Also there would also damage on screen but there is no damages.

If their expensive phone show fault after a year of use and there a internal problem in processor or something else in phone after a year a use. Better to buy cheap phones that run long lasting only problem create by damage from our side. If there is someone from samsung side then please short out my problem. 

Anil Kumar

From delhi india.

Contact 9213879389.

0 Likes
Anil4You
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Anil Kumar

From delhi india.

Contact 9213879389.

0 Likes
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
did you flash the os by urself ?
if not try to enter recovery mode & wipe data
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes