Original topic:

Note 10 Lite June Security Update and 360 Audio Update

(Topic created on: 06-28-2021 11:06 AM)
RPGunner
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I am just shocked to notice that all EU countries as well as Asian Countries including Pakistain have already got June Security Updates from second week of June while the loyal Indian customers have till now, not received any June Security updates.It is 28th June already, is Samsung taking the **bleep** out of Indian Customers?  Also if you notice, a Midrange phone like A70 has recieved Audio 360 Feature in their May Update but a much higher end phone like Note 10 Lite and S10 Lite have still not recieved Audio 360 Feature supporting Galaxy buds pro in spite of having One UI 3.1. We all users have to come together to raise a collective complaint and report to Samsung for them to stop taking us lightly.
16 Comments
Galaxy Note
That's why no body is intrested to buy galaxy buds pro as most of the phones does not have this feature..galaxy buds pro will be biggest **bleep** product for samsung
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Than why you are telling and advertising that all one ui 3.1 has this feature..when the truth most of the phone has one ui 3.1 still 360 audio is not supported
It's big shame you are providing 360 audio support for galaxy a70 than why not s10 lite
Definitely s10 lite is premium than a70s
There is not any doubt
Dip1020
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
It is a great scam that why buds pro sale is quite low that airpod pro.
0 Likes
fazilem
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

In uae also 360 audio option is not available on note 10 lite

0 Likes
Surmeet87
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Soo true it seems like waste of money my note 10 lite dont get 360 audio support
0 Likes
Surmeet87
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Finally finally finally 360 audio available on Note 10 liteScreenshot_20210924-190711_Galaxy Buds Pro_81976.jpg
0 Likes
RPGunner
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes my friend.
0 Likes