Original topic:

No 5G Support Update Provided

(Topic created on: 02-01-2023 09:28 PM)
abhaidwivedi
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Why The Hell Samsung Is Not Providing 5G Support Update In Old 5G Devices?
What Kind Of Technological Advancement It is and is it a proper way to treat your customers.
My Device Is Note 20 Ultra (So Called 5G)

8 Comments
VikasGupta7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
5g support update not provided in M33 model some devices
0 Likes
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
All devices got 5g update
0 Likes
Ramon555
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Jio(SA) will never be supported by Indian variant of Note20 Ultra. I recieved an official communication from Samsung CEO desk today. Samsung thinks that Indian customers are fools and their hard earned money is waste. I hope someone in authority looks into this issue and takes Samsung to Court for deceiving Indian customers on buying their so-called 5G phones. The worst part is that the Snapdragon variant does work on the SA network like Jio but only the inferior quality Exynos chipset will not work on the Jio network in India.
0 Likes
abhaidwivedi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
If you don't any l know anything then you shouldn't speak
0 Likes
Saleem2001
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Seriously stfu
Is it samsung fault or ours...Even in their website it says note 20 ultra 5g have n28 and n78
700mhz and 3000mhz which is exactly what jio uses.
We are mad coz of the **bleep** promises.
The Sd865+ model got the SA..which if fine...it got mmwave support too.But that doesn't have to do with anything...we can't expect mmwave any time soon...
The fact that Devices like F23 can get SA with just having upto sub6 why can't Exynos 990.
It's Samsung fault not informing...That's why we demand.
0 Likes
Ramon555
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Jio(SA) will never be supported by Indian variant of Note20 Ultra. I recieved an official communication from Samsung CEO desk today. Samsung thinks that Indian customers are fools and their hard earned money is waste. I hope someone in authority looks into this issue and takes Samsung to Court for deceiving Indian customers on buying their so-called 5G phones. The worst part is that the Snapdragon variant does work on the SA network like Jio but only the inferior quality Exynos chipset will not work on the Jio network in India.
0 Likes
Ramon555
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Ramon555
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
0 Likes