Original topic:

Provide Note 20 ultra jio 5G support for non Indian devices

(Topic created on: 06-08-2023 02:35 AM)
ZickZack
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
@samsung Please provide this true 5g update globally as many ppl travel frequently to different countries. Their experience should be seamless in every country as samsung is global company and selling same model everywhere. I lived in UK for few years and brought note 20 ultra from there but not getting 5G network in India despite buying premium device that supports all 5G bands.

#samsungCustomerSupport,customer support
0 Likes
14 Comments
akshit2r
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
You can write it in Ask queries tag from setting option.
It will help you a lot 😊😊
0 Likes
ZickZack
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Sorry, I did not get it. Where can I find Ask queries tag and which setting option?
0 Likes
akshit2r
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
First of all you will go support tag in samsung member application and scroll down, you will get As queries ok👉
ZickZack
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Got it. Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I dont think Samsung can do anything about this yet. The models available globally are different than the Indian ones and need to be whitelisted by Jio / Airtel for 5G to work in India. Jio being in testing phase need to enable welcome offer too. Samsung has already provided the requisite update for Jio to work on the Indian model as promised so it depends on Jio now to include other region models too. Only time will tell if its possible.
sakuya_bob
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
It already happened.they sent SA update to note 20 ultra. Now we can use jio 5g.
VinUVT
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Bro can u pls share your software details scrnshot
0 Likes
sakuya_bob
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Check my community post
0 Likes
Members_qHwu07O
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Not to all models of note 20 ultra... It depends upon country of origin too.. and also on the region the phone is at
0 Likes