Original topic:

News on software update?

(Topic created on: 05-30-2020 09:16 AM)
Lucifer1306
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
My Note 9 last received any security update in March. After that, no updates have been rolled out. Any news or reasons for this? 
10 Comments
Arunsingh99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
the reason is simple ,buddy, cuz of covid-19,the workers are limited. I think they may push update in mid june.
Lucifer1306
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Okay bro! So then, may be We receive the one ui 2.1 update too with the necessary security patch in June? Possible?
0 Likes
Sumeet6795
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I think They have messed up with Note 9 nothing else and now they are not able to clear up their mess.
Samsung released updates for Note 10 series and other flagships (and even some of A series) this month. So i don't think so that they are facing any difficulty for releasing updates/patches for note 9.
NikhilChandra
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Security patches cant be given on monthly basis. Updates means some changes in your phone that will protect you from security breaches if there are any. They will definitely update your phone if they see some bug in OS. Its not like if no updates, throw your phone away.
Lucifer1306
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Mixed some words here and there! 🙃
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
no news is good news. When it will come all will get it , keep checking the members app.
Lucifer1306
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Got it!
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Other markets are already on roll. We have negligible clarity on this. It's all about wait n watch!
Lucifer1306
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I dont think they would leave the Note 9 in the middle after so much hype of new features as promised!
yeah let's hope for the best!!