Original topic:

NOTE 20 ULTRA WORTH IT?

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 11:59 AM)
Jose0618
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
NOTE 20 ULTRA WITH EXYNOS 990 AGAIN WHICH IS NOW MORE BACK FROM SNAPDRAGON 865 PLUS AND INDIAN PRICING IS ABOVE 1 LAKH ..IS IT WORTH BUYING?
4 Comments
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Well Exynos 990 is same processor which is being used in Galaxy S20 and it is 20 percent less powerful than Snapdragon 865. Where as in Note 20 Ultra Snapdragon 865 Plus is used which is better than Snapdragon 865.
Problem is we never get Qualcomm rather Exynos processors are dumped in Europe and Asia.

Benefits of Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 over Exynos 990

1. Better battery performance
2. Overall better and faster performance

And now US would get 865 Plus in Note 20 Ultra and we would get the same which is already being used in Galaxy S20.

You do your math.

in practicality you would never come across Overall performances between both accept battery which you would be impacted with.

Finally it's upto you because what I believe that if same product is launched with 2 different processors and priced same , then why the hell I would use the inferior one.

I have already taken the pledge that until Samsung doesn't launches flagship with Qualcomm i will never buy one.

Rather I would go with Apple flagship and for Android I would go with Pixel or Nokia
Jose0618
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
But i m little bit confuse again samsung have mentioned on thier web page samsung india .." all new upgraded version of processor with new cooling system " .. should i wait for one plus 8t?
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Ask yourself is it worth investing 1 lac plus? In my opinion NO.🙄
AbhijithAshok
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
i think no smartphones worth 1000 dollar, just my opinion...coming to Note 20 ultra, it costs INR 104999 which is ridiculous and don't forget that we get inferior Exynos chip..