Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

My note colour distortion and black lines in display

(Topic created on: 04-25-2020 11:40 PM)
Raj12e455667
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

This is to inform samsung customer care that i have a sudden screen distortion greenish yellow in colour  and black lines in my galaxy note 9 after updation of march samsung update. And i am shocked to know that many note 9 user all over india is facing the same issue at the same time. This is realy a very bad sign from samsung. I am realy worried with my phone which has just crossed its warranty. Now i request samsung to kindly look at the matter because its a very expensive handset and not eveyone one please gives us a soltion and display is i very costly we cant afford it and its not 1k or 2k. So kindly provide us a new software update or repair our phone as soon as possible. 

Thank you....... myself

Mohsin Hussain 

ADDRESS: Rupnagar Cinnamara 

City: Jorhat 

State : Assam 

Pin:785001

Phone : 9954217745

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
no sir no solution from us ..because this is the issue with last software...only Samsung developers or service center can solve it ...eithe new security update will resolve that issue or you have to checkup your device to Samsung service center.....because factory reset is not solving this ..I have heared

View solution in context

27 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
not only yours maximum note 9 users facing same issue
Raj12e455667
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

Any solution bro are you facing the same problem. What to do now plz suggest

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
no sir no solution from us ..because this is the issue with last software...only Samsung developers or service center can solve it ...eithe new security update will resolve that issue or you have to checkup your device to Samsung service center.....because factory reset is not solving this ..I have heared
Raj12e455667
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

Ok thank you

rahmat611w
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
you know what raj, there this help option here and then talk to human assistance about this , they need to know that this issue is not suffered by just some individual but every note 9 user after the update
0 Likes
rahmat611w
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
because Samsung help thinks its just, people's dislaply problem and that they are not using it well, and what is Samsung trying to do I don't understand there are people who are suffering from this issue for 3 weeks or so , I am suffering this issue for 5 days now I dont know what is this and hey , april update doesn't help this issue, well Samsung is basically destroying our display with its software and blaming us for doing so, also that the update was pushed on us , and we cant even downgrade
0 Likes
Raj12e455667
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
ya i have already talked with human assistance they are telling me to cantact service center and nothing else.... seems they are ignoring the fact
0 Likes
Raj12e455667
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
guys please try this method my phone is working fine again lets see how long it works
0 Likes
rahmat611w
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
what method ?