Original topic:

My Note Story

(Topic created on: 08-07-2019 03:55 PM)
VDVimalDoshi
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey fellas, I am happy to share the journey of my first Note device - Note 2, with you all here. I used Note 2 for two consecutive years. I started using Note 2 when I was in my senior secondary and I remember how cool it was to flaunt such an advanced device at that time. Apart from flaunting, I used the device a lot with my studies. Then after I had used Note 3 Note 3 Neo Note 4 Note 5, The best feature of Note 5 at that time was it lets you to convert the scanned or handwritten text into simple computer text. And this was awesome. I had a habit of making hand written notes in classes and before exams I used to convert all my written notes into text through my Note 5, I never went through those heavy books during exams, my notes were sufficient and because of Note 5, they were readable too. Those were pretty good days. After Note 5, I straightway went for Note 8 in 2017 when I started my Work. I currently use the same and it is always good to hold a stylus while holding phone in other hand. It is not just only about adding style or other but on some serious notes, the Note devices make your lifestyle way too easy. I mean if you can't remember things like me, you can ask bixby to make notes for you and you can even pin them on the - Always On Display. It lets you see what all you need to do the whokle day, whenever you are looking at your phone, it reminds you what all need to be done. And one last thing, if you use Note devices for long even for once, you'll never want to switch to any other phone. You wait eagerly for upgrades and new editions. It's kind a addictive but good. 

Thanks for reading

#CreatedOnNote
6 Comments
Galaxy Note
pretty cool
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
And we all know where our love for Note got us....Remember the Note 9 Launch Vimal ji😉😃
0 Likes
VDVimalDoshi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes Abhy .. #LoveForNote

Unconditional Love For Samsung
Unconditional Love For Note Devices
&
Unconditional Love For Samsung Members Team
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable