Original topic:

My Note 10 lite status bar not working and no notification coming after update

(Topic created on: 03-31-2022 11:23 PM)
jonty87
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
My Note 10 lite status bar not working and no notification coming after update of android 12
5 Comments
nalhabashe
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
try restarting your device, it happened to me as well, it worked after restarting.
Road_Runner
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

My Note 10 is doing the same, when viewing the phone's home page the icons for the time and battery are scrambled. I've restarted my phone. That didn't work. I'm about to do a factory reset.

0 Likes
Road_Runner
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I just did a factory reset and that fixed it for me. Yes, I did back my phone up prior to the factory reset.

0 Likes
Alyee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Its a matter of setting, your notification setting is off, make it on and njoy notification alert.
0 Likes
amirshabanics
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

it happen to me too. i want to tell you with more details. when your status bar is close just your battery status and vpn sign and clock work correctly and all of another signs are stop. 

when you open status bar you dont see new notifications but see some old notification that come when it works correctly. sometimes your status bar is black and sometime not. but any button not work and it doesnt happen anything when you click on it.

when a notification come your phone ring or vibrate but nothing show in your notification bar. i face with it after updating my phone to one ui 4.

sometimes all screen goes black and then all notification appear and all work correctly but after some minutes it doesnt

i dont want to reset factory my device and if some update can fix it, i will be happy

0 Likes