(Topic created on: 06-09-2018 11:15 AM)
JATT001
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
a
b
b
Love Note Samsung’s Note series has been really special to me since its very inception. For someone who loves to scribble a lot, the Galaxy Note’s stylus is a boon to write down notes on or simply doodle around in free time. Love Note
After the Galaxy Note 7's disastrous fate last year, I felt awful, as I thought that it would very well mark the end of the Note series. However, surprisingly, Samsung didn’t give up and finally revealed the much awaited Galaxy Note 8. And while I was super excited to get my hands on this resurrected warrior, my fascination didn’t last as long as I expected it to. LoveForNote
1. The ‘wow’ display...
As I held the device in my hand for the first time, I could very well sense the premium feel of this device. It was ginormous as hell, but it did that while looking gorgeous. The glass front and back fused together with the metal sides, the bold dual-camera setup at the back, and the amazing, beautiful 6.3-inch curved Super AMOLED display with the same Infinity design as the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, giving a nearly bezel-less look...love note
2. I also like that the screen doesn’t curve as much at the edges, which makes it more comfortable to use the S Pen and also gives the phone a professional, more sober look. Again, you have to experience the Note 8 to understand why the display’s so good; it’s a joy to use every day, love note
3. As I held the device in my hand for the first time, I could very well sense the premium feel of this device. It was ginormous as hell, but it did that while looking gorgeous...
LoveForNote.. 5 THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT THE GALAXY NOTE 8… 1. THAT GORGEOUS DESIGN LoveForNote
2. THE S PEN RETURNS LoveForNote
3. ITS SCREEN IS SECOND TO NONE Love Note
4. YOU GET SOME EXTRA PHOTO PERKS Love Note
5. IT'S PACKED WITH POWER Love Note
#LoveForNotedfdabd85-2c52-47a0-8363-d10266777ee6.jpg
0 Likes
2 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for your participation. Please make sure to have followed all the steps properly:
a. Go to the ‘Community’ section and post a new thread.
b. Use the campaign hashtag as title - #LoveForNote.
c. Click on ‘Forum’.
d. Select your phone eg. Note Series.
e. Select post type as ‘Others’.
f. Put your answers as the option number, followed by your ‘Love Note’.
g. Best entries to win exciting prizes.

Note:
1. A new thread has to be posted.
2. 'Love Note' should be a part of your submission.

May the truest love win! All the best!

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Thank you for your participation.

Please ensure to have followed the below guidelines:

a. A new thread has to be posted:
Please do not submit your entries as comments

b. Title of the post should be #LoveForNote

c. Answer 3 simple questions and for the 4th question, express your love for your Note phone (either a 50 words write-up or via a video (max file size to be 25 MB))

If required, you may edit your entries before 14 June, 2018 11:59 PM
All the best!
0 Likes