Original topic:

Kudos to Note

(Topic created on: 08-05-2019 02:37 PM)
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

What's up people! I am so excited about this #CreatedOnNote campaign. Finally a real platform for the Note lovers to share their stories, experiences with their device and where people would even understand all this praise. I am huge fan of cinema and a little bit critic too. I can watch movies, shows, web series all day long. Other than that I also watch everything available on YouTube, Netflix or any other platforms. It is so amazing to be lost in the world of stories.

I cannot compromise on the picture quality and earlier I used to wait to get home to watch everything on my TV and do you know how difficult it is for a movie nerd like me to wait around for the next episode when you are always on binging mode. Since I bought my Galaxy Note 9, it changed my persecption of watching cinema completely. It streams videos very well I watch everything on it. Prime and Netflix on my phome with Wi-Fi rather than on the TV in my room because it buffers constantly there. The picture quality is amazing. The YouTube videos playbacks are great as there is no delay. I have a huge storage and I haven't used the SD card still so basically I don't think I'll ever have to run out of storage. Now I can watch anything, anywhere without compromising on the video quality. Thanks. Kudos to #CreatedOnNote.
10 Comments
anajlisharma
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I am so excited about this

0 Likes
Sudhaaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

nice one

0 Likes
Rankit
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

samsung nice

0 Likes
SmethaDas
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

super excited

0 Likes
PujaSurewala
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

samsung is awesome

0 Likes
divyatanwar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

nice

0 Likes
SmethaDas
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

wow amazing

0 Likes
mihirthapar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

nice story. even i love to watch moives and web series all day long.

0 Likes
DishuKumar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

nice story. even i like to watch prime and netflix rather than tv

0 Likes