Issues in Note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 06-10-2020 07:12 PM)
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
From Official telegram group 

1.Heating while on video call
2.Green tint on bottom and top of display in low brightness in grey colours (seen prominently in dark environment)
3.Touch not working properly mostly not working while charging the phone.
4.Slow fingerprint sensor 
5.Very poor low light camera performance (rear and front both) 
6.Reddish tint in low light in wide angle camera. 
7.Selfies get blurred in Instagram and Snapchat apps or any third party apps.
8.Disconnection of mobila data though it is on while using dual sim.
9.Slow face unlock.
10.Poor network reception.
11.Very bad front camera

Most of the note user including me facing all this issues in note 10 lite.
I have done everything customer support said even factory reseted and soft boot but doesn't solved this problems. Also reported them with logs but doesn't got any proper fix response.
Also there is no update.
Please fix this issues as soon as possible, its frustrating to use phone.
26 Comments
walkswithgr
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I can confirm that I have all these issues too. Especially the camera ones!

I even exchanged my piece and the issues remain!

Honestly im very very disappointed with Samsung. I used to be a fan but after paying SO much money for this phone I really feel like they've cheated their customers 🙁
Mouryan12
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I just purchased the Note 10 lite,2 days ago,considering all the reviews..Yes the One Plus 6t i has have better camera performance than this..but in terms of features i stick with note only..and yes i have a solution for biometrics...For fingerprint you shall register the same finger twice..It works very well..and for Face unlock please turn off the faster recognition.I hope it resolves the issue..But about the cameras..rear camera photo and video is quite nice..but for front camera an update is needed..Samsung Please🤚
Galaxy Note
Brilliant idea by @Mouryan12 for finger print double register of same finger working well👌👍
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
one plus 8 pro is what is good now and well priced too with great petformance. To be looked at.
walkswithgr
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I would've. But the Note 10 lite is an amazing phone if it werent for these issues. I get so much done with the S Pen! I recommend it to all my entrepreneur friends.

But if Samsung doesnt do anything about this soon im going to tell all my followers to shift yo one plus :( thats what I had before
lionkid
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I don't have all these issues...
But, low light camera performance is poor, face unlock is too slow so that I disabled it.
Front camera seems decent, but not upto the mark of a 32MP cam.
These're my top issues.
walkswithgr
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
The front camera is a JOKE! Without night mode the stock cam takes photos worse than a 2 MP phone in medium light
NitantM
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
1.Heating while on video call
2. Battary drain even on nornal use or 100 % to 80% without any major usage.
3.Touch not working properly mostly not working while charging the phone.
4.Slow fingerprint sensor and fingerprint scanner certainly does not work in Sunlight.
5.Slow face unlock.
6.Poor network reception.
7. Proximity sensor doesn't work because when I am on a call it doesn't wake up the screen when I take it off my ear and I have to press power button to wake it up and then close my call.

and most of All NO SECURITY PATCH UPDATE ON TIME. AN UPDATE WHICH WAS DONE IN APRIL-20 IN UAE AND SPAIN TILL NOW IS NOT RELEASED IN INDIA.
Not to forget the bloatware that comes with Samsung.
while one plus will be releasing Beta for android 11 in a month or 2 here we are not even security updates .
very very disappointed. Money gone down the drain. and Samsung does not care .

0 Likes
walkswithgr
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Exactly its not like its a 10k or even 20k phone. Its just one level below flagship at 42k!

Certainly Samsung needs to prioritise us more. Why would our next phones be a samsung?