Original topic:

Issues With My Galaxy Note10+

(Topic created on: 01-10-2021 12:10 AM)
Vibhu26108
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Basically I started having internet issues on my brand new Galaxy Note10+ and I contacted several samsung human assistant and none seemed to help and when I asked about the refund I can get on my phone the ignored me and my query wasn't answered and several ignored me as well very unprofessional behavior from the samsung assistant team
4 Comments
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
No new thing buddy, Even the Note 20 Ultra have low wifi connectivity issue..wifi disconnect frequently...don't wait for any bot replies, go to samsung service center & get your device checked, if you have bought it recently and 7-15days not lapsed then ask for DOA letter and get a replacement...
Vibhu26108
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I bought it two months ago so I don't think I will
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "internet" issue kindly follow below given steps:

1) Reset Network Settings:- Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

2) Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings > Connections> Mobile Network> network mode SIM1 or SIM2 > Network mode> Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect).

If the issue still persist, we request you kindly visit service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Vibhu26108
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
sir I have tried all this and you should also fire your samsung human assistant thankyou
0 Likes