Original topic:

Issue with Adaptive Brightness...Got Disabled Automatically Many a times.

(Topic created on: 11-03-2019 05:05 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I have Enabled Adaptive Brightness Since from Beginning on my Note9, Never Ever Disable it & It is working Fine also...But I am noticing many times from last One month that when I Unlock my Phone Either with Iris (Intelligent Scan) or with Finger prints in Extreme Sun light the display got dull and unable to See contents Properly and when I check the Adaptive Brightness Setting got disable..So again I have to Enable it and this is happening many times..I tried Basic things to resolve this issue and First I thought by mistake I have disable it, so getting this issue..But today also same issue arises and this time I am 100% Sure that I have not disable this setting & it got disable itself when goes to Sunlight..And it doesn't happen regularly, Sometimes twice in a week or Sometimes once in a week but happens only when I have to unlock in Sunlight...I don't know the reason and also not getting how to resolve this  other than Factory Resetting (Since done almost 1 Month Earlier)..Help me out if Somebody has a Solution...

20 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
go to app settings and reset usage pattern from device health services app from there
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thnx... Let's Hope this will resolve the issue...
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro.. I tried Thrice after doing this..twice it worked fine but once it got stuck again..I used in a room & locked it and then again unlocked it in Sun Light, two times it adjusted brightness to full in Sunlight, but once (Last one)its brightness level indicator gets stuck at same level what it was in the room & this Adaptive Brightness got Disabled...Also I am using Optimised Power mode..Does it had Something to do with it ??? Also I have Restricted many Apps in Backgroud but not any System App....
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
don't disable auto brightness option...if you disabled that,then it can't track your device brightness Usage pattern..the pattern automatically adjusted after 1 week...don't worry it's normal....but once clear catche of system ui
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
You mean Auto Brightness Setting in AOD...That is always in Enable state...Thnx Once again...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
This I have done....
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
try turning off adaptive power saving.. sometimes it controls adaptive brightness settings...
Galaxy Note
for once try to reset app preferences.
0 Likes