Options
Galaxy Note
Hello Any one Help me I have Sanmsung Note 10 plus my phone is 2 years old 

I don.t know but my biometrics fingerprint not working

Please tell me how i fixed it
0 Likes
2 Comments
Galaxy Note
Reset your fingerprint settings then try,if it not work then reset your mobile and try.even if it doesn't work call service center.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Hi there! The most basic troubleshooting step you can perform is to just remove the existing fingerprints and add them again. Check if that works. Aslo, if you have recently installed a new screen protector, try removing it and see if it works.

If the above doesn't work, you might want to diagnose your FP reader. Follow these steps:

1. Go into your "Phone" app, open the dialer keypad and type this code -

*#0*#

This will open up a diagnostic menu (refer to attached images).

2. Click on "SENSOR".

3. Then, under Fingerprint Test, click on "NORMALSCAN" (refer to attached images, once again). Check what it says. You can see my screenshot where it says "PASS" in all sectors.

4. Also click on "SENSORINFO" and see what it says. 'Module Test' and 'Calibration', both should say "PASS".

If that is the case, then the hardware is all fine, if not, then you might want to visit an authorized service center for a physical inspection. Do let me know if you face any kind of issues!

I hope your issue gets solved soon and you have a great day!Screenshot_20221008-231724_HwModuleTest.jpgScreenshot_20221008-231704_HwModuleTest.jpgScreenshot_20221008-231718_HwModuleTest.jpgScreenshot_20221008-232911_HwModuleTest.jpg
0 Likes