Original topic:

Hard reset

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 05:08 PM)
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello guys, day before yesterday we received may security patch for our note 10 and note note 10 plus. All we know that April security patch had a lot bugs mostly they were major ones. 

So I decided that I'll do hard reset  on note 10 plus to check those issue has been fixed with new security patch or not. As for now battery draining issue I think been fixed. And major one was slow charging issue has been fixed for now because today my phone got fully charged from  0 to 100% in 58 mins after long time period. 

FYI I've turned off my phone while charging. So I'll suggest to s 10 series and note 10 user since we all been part of same boat . Do the hard reset on your phone. I hope rhismight help you! 
I'll observed my device and I'll keep you posted. If I find any new bugs or older bugs has fixed or not with new update. Till then take care 🙂.
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes it's because it helps to delete some software glitches came from last update....but I recommend always to flash firmware instead of simply downloading them from mobile data or fluctuating wifi which is not actually procedure or recommended to update
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
wifi is fine but not mobile data
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes ....wifi is recommended..but I notice in the case of Samsung devices that device will suffer issue after update through wifi also....thatswhy I recommending firmware flash.....actually the real reason behind it is 👉a security patch or software update allaways need stable carrier in that sense both mobile data or wifi signals can fluctuate..if it's like that then it can give incomplete software updates by damaging software side.then also you will be elegible to install it but you will also welcome full of bugs with it which leads to poor battery backup, ui lag ,poor camera performance, big game lag,app crush, ghost touch etc...so for any big update or may be security patches allaways flash firmware....thatswhy Samsung make it easier after giving smart switch like option..I allaways maintain that rules hence no problem in my device...and you believe it or not ...there is no lag and extra heat in my old note3 also while play pubg even
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
how to flash firmware
0 Likes
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
just tel m how flah firmware through smartswitch
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
https://firmwarehome.com/how-to-use-samsung-smart-switch-for-firmware-restore-samsung-devices/ see this ....and better once cheak video in YouTube also then you will understand better ...NOTE: firmware flash can be done by authorised Samsung service center also if you feel that you can't do that at home
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
today I went to service center and flash the entire package. Also in my phone the phone visibility settings missing in settings as well as notification panel, even if I search there is no findings. so I updated at service center. but even after the update that settings was not found. As usual service center guy doesn't know what it is. He simply close the file by saying Samsung might removed the settings.

In this community one bro shared that he has got the phone visibility settings. don't know which CSC he is using.

will see samsung will bring back the settings

in 2 days ill update my phone battery performance
0 Likes
ArpitGupta
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Please keep us updated regarding the charging issue because I'm still facing slow charging issue even after the new update.
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
bro evn for dis u need internet. to download firmware
0 Likes