Original topic:

Green Screen issue after months.

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 04:05 AM)
Annoyeduser1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, i recently did the new update and it still hasn't fixed the Green screen bug that has occurred after the last updates. It has been months, I've called the help centre and the advanced help care and  still no help. Samsung hasn't been upfront about it. I am getting annoyed at their lack of information and how they will resolve it hasn't been upfront. I allege that this is planned obsolescence from their company since  it has impacted a wide range of individuals. I will be making a case with the ACCC and with the ombudsmen due to their lack of information on this matter.  Will advise you all on outcomes within this week. This is unacceptable.  Don't even comment with that can you send me that log script or have you tried reporting it in samsung members etc... yes.

3 Comments
Ariyan009
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Same problem with S8
0 Likes
bibis
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I am facing the same issue here with my Samsung Note 9 and it is so frustrating! The phone gets hot when the screen turns green and when I went to the Samsung store, they told me I should replace the screen. This is too much! I always used to buy Samsung phones but wouldn't recommend them from now on. 

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes