Original topic:

Goodlock

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 03:33 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note
Many galaxy users in middle east are waiting for the goodlock app. Why samsung is not releasing googlock for middle east customers?? I have installed the goodlock with the help of a VPN. But the process is hard. So I have those apps uploaded into my Google drive for you to download. Use the link below, download all the apps, install all of them and enjoy goodlock... 

Otherwise install all apps except goodlock and install an app called NICE LOCK from play store. 

If there is any issue with Goodlock especially if it shows server error, that's because Goodlock needs to connect to server when it's configured for first time. If you always get server error, then the VPN is not working or VPN services may be restricted in your country. What you can do is, install the list of apps I mention here from the link I provided. It will work. 

1. Nice lock 
2. LockStar 
3. QuickStar 
4. Task Changer 
5. Routines 
6. ClockFace 
7. MultiStar 
8. NavStar 
9. Nice Shot 
10. NotiStar 

12 Comments
Safita
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

Why should I install an unofficial APK from a Link full of Ads? (Just share your Google Drive link without Ads)

If Samsung did not release the Application yet in the Gulf, then there is a reason. It could be related to Software compatibility.

0 Likes
hab
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
pls check in galaxy app store
0 Likes
Safita
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Hi hab, Samsung Gulf did not release the App in the Gulf Region yet.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
There are no compatibility issues. I am running this app for almost 4 months. If you are so worried to download from my link, use windscribe VPN. Select location US. Clear data of galaxy apps. Remove your sim card and then restart your phone. Then go to galaxy apps again and search for goodlock. You can find the app.
Galaxy Note
It's official app.. I have installed it and I have backedup the app using appbackup. Then I uploaded to my Google drive. The adds you are seeing is from a url shortening service. Wait for 10 sec and download the apps
0 Likes
Safita
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
No need to publish links contains ads just to earn money, however if the application is not released yet in the Gulf, then Samsung has a reason for that.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hi, as you mentioned in the comment, I have updated the link. Now it's a direct link to my Google drive. Not routed through addfly.
0 Likes
Tanvir11
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
When it will be available ?
If I download this way, is that safe for mobile ?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
It's safe to download and works perfectly fine.