Original topic:

#GalaxyNote10Lite Battery Drain due to Call Log/backup Restore

(Topic created on: 07-27-2020 04:35 PM)
SanchitAgarwa1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I am facing a battery drain issue in my Galaxy Note 10 Lite for a long time. I have noticed that whenever a process called as "Call Log/Backup and restore" is on in my phone, it eats up all the battery and I have to charge my phone in 6-8 hours even without using it. And when this process is not there in the background running in the background,  my phone easily stays up with moderate use for over 24 hours with 6 hours of SOT. 
Is it a bug? How to fix it? Please help.
5 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device battery drain issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Shelsorensen
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

This did not address the issue of call log backup draining battery. This started with the latest update and needs to be fixed.  Why is there not an option to disable?

0 Likes
pluma100
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

Since 2 days ago I have the same issue  on my Note 10+ ;  Call Log/backup Restore is draining 45% of battery;  I had no problems before.

gviltes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I too "Call Log backup/restore" 4 days ago drain my battery whit out usted. 

Need help urgency!!! 

Note 10+

Samsung_Da4jChk
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note

Yes me too, did you find any solution?

0 Likes