Original topic:

Galaxy Note10/Note10+ | One UI 2 Beta with Android 10! Coming Soon!

(Topic created on: 10-28-2019 01:03 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Galaxy_Note10_10+_Beta_Promotion_Teaser_IND_191018.jpg

1,976 Comments
sfmb
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
samsung are very very very poor in software updates for its devices. it's the most popular brand in the market but when It comes to software updates it lags behind with those of the competitors. #samsung u need to improve ur self in n software updates. after buying a mob worth of 80k is utter waste when v dont get the ultimate profit of it. its best to give lil more money n go for other brand.
PawanCHHABRA
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Great
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
ha ha ha
0 Likes
saksham66
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
will it be in s10e
0 Likes
sh00
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
guys any latest information for note10+ one ui 2 then share ur comment
0 Likes
KavUtk
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Samsung is seriously lacking in providing updates for its FLAGSHIP devises. This discourages potential consumers (buyers) to purchase high-end devises of Samsung. And now I can clearly see the reason why Apple iPhone leads the industry because they provide long term OS and security updates even for there 4 to 5 year old phone. Samsung really needs to work in this area. On my father's A50 which I bought in mid 2018, the security patch update was missed for a complete month and then update was provided for October month directly. What is this Samsung ?
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
AnIndian
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

3 days ago after beta update now my galaxy s10 can't recognize pattern . today after a restart i can't unlock my phone . please help

0 Likes
KavUtk
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
aren't you using PIN to unlock the phone ??
0 Likes
KavUtk
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
do one thing, try to unlock the phone by PIN and then delete the pattern and then again create a pattern. Try this. It might work.
0 Likes