Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

I have a display burn in problem on my samsung note 8. I am seeing some visible patches of my navigation keys and the whole Instagram layout on my display. It started slowly and now its all on the screen. I thought it was a software glitch and will be fixed by the samsung in the next updates. But they never did it. And i am assuming that its the display problem. 

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8

MODEL NUMBER = SM-N950

SERIAL NUMBER = RZ8J90D8TWM

4 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
change the display
Highlighted
Take it to the Service center.
Highlighted
Expert Level 2
For security reasons you should never provide your phone serial no in the public forums. My suggestion since note 8 is now not getting any more updates except for security patches best economics is to sell your phone and buy a new better phone. Service center will charge you exorbitant amount for display replacement which would be more than the value of the handset. This is best solution for you
Highlighted
Active Level 8

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned steps:

1.Run the device in Safe mode and check the issue.

2.Check for the latest device O/S (Settings > Software Update > Download updates manually).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members