Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 Lite

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 03:50 PM)
RajatAm
★★
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey all,  Just got the Delivery of Galaxy Note 10 Lite from Samsung Smart Cafe.
As you all must have aware of the Specifications of the Device, So, Here's my First Impression:

Being a Note 10 Plus user this device feels premium and light in hand, keeping in Mind that it has Glastic Back.❤
While setting up the device, it got a Update and device got much snappier and fast after that.
The Camera looks good, especially the Front Camera.
Comes with Goodness of SPen, you can write Notes, PenUp, Click Pictures and Much more.
The sAMOLED Display is Beautiful as we all know, these sAMOLED displays are amazing.
And Yeah it does have 3.5mm Headphone Jack.😉

Overall the device looks good and feels good, Great Display, Great Camera, and 4500mAh battery which can fast charged with in box 25w Charger and with the goodness of SPen.
The Device is for those who wants to taste the goodness of Note Series with great performance, camera, display and all amazing features but at the same time "Lite on Pocket" without sacrificing on Major Features.
Yes cost cutting is done to provide you the best of the world of Note lineup at this price but you won't feel like that when you use the device.

Box Content:
Device, Back Cover, Earphones, 25W Charger, Usb Type-C cable, Sim Injector, Extra Spen tips and remover.

Pros:
Great Display
Bigger Battery
Fast Charging
Spen
Good Camera
3.5 mm Jack (obviously for many who cares about it)

Cons:
No IP rating (again for those who care about it, nothing major)
No wireless Charging (not really a con at this price)
** these are early impressions of the device, will know more about it as i use it. 
Also i might have missed on some of the features or key points, will update if find some and you guys can also correct me.

If you guys have any questions about this device before buying it, or any general questions do let me know in comments below.

* I got the delivery of Galaxy S10 Lite as well, will share about the device in next post.

12 Comments
Vnainiwal17
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Amazingg!!!
Galaxy Note
yeah🔥
FahadS
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
When u ve ordered the device. I have ordered on 24th Jan Still not rcvd.
Galaxy Note
just contact the store where u have prebooked. i prebooked on 31st Jan. also stock depends store to store and location as well.
0 Likes
FahadS
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Ok. I ve ordered online on Samsung.
com. They said will be receiving in 2 days from today.
Galaxy Note
yeah, online they will start shipping by today so it will take 1 or 2 days
0 Likes
FahadS
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
cool thnks
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
👌👌👌👌
FahadS