Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 Hands On #HandsOn #Note10 #withGalaxy

(Topic created on: 08-22-2019 03:05 AM)
harshilpugalia
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
SO, I was heading towards the Samsung Operahouse on Brigade Road in Bengaluru and my heart was beating faster, worried for Note 10.

WHY??

• I was afraid if the people already there would be criticising it.
  • To assure myself that the devices will retain same analog audio quality despite no headphone jack.
  • My favourite S-pen features from the previous notes were carry-forwarded to this generation as I was heavily dependent on those heavenly features.
  • Worried if Samsung Pay would br there or not
  • To assure that the IR blaster is actually back😍.
With too many questions in my mind, I finally reached a jam packed venue, with all those glittery Note10 on the displays.

And I said,
"A treat with the eyes upon,
A bliss with the hands on!"

Just like I had imagined, I grabbed the highest device in the hierarchy and checked for all the features I use including the video editting feature in Galaxy Gallery. And they were intact.

After a 25 min long inspection the fact that it is the most powerful smartphone ever (as claimed initially by DJ Koh during the UNPACKED EVENT) came true. And the throne of the king of smartphones still belonged to Note10.

I was prepared for a minute improvement in Camera as Samsung still decided to use 1.44 ųm pixel but it turned out to be fat more huge leap in the improvement. Unbelievable.

Coming back to Samsung's best game - Displays.

I was bit disappointed when I first saw the punch hole a bit disturbing. I was like:

But after 15 mins of usage, especially with the Night Mode, the punch hole display seemed to have disappeared. Psychological! Isn't. And Samsung played the game cleverly!!

By now that I had checked out the device completely to best of my knowledge, I was at peace with Samsung. LOL!!

Enjoyed the crowd as they all had varied reaction but all in a positive way!!
76 Comments
rahulmehra
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

The HandsOnNOte10 event was so much fun guys, I really enjoyed it!

0 Likes
sunilgonka
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note

The Note 10 and the new S pen is awesome!

0 Likes
manoharnema
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

The HandsOnNOte10 event was so much fun guys, I really enjoyed it!

0 Likes
honeymishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

EXYNOS 9825 is all what you need to control!

0 Likes
mannurawat
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

New Note experience was too good!

0 Likes
priyankasharm
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

Hey guys, how was your event?

0 Likes
ravinigam
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

I love the Disco glow and the screen.

0 Likes
ravimehra
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I'm loving all the design, features, colors but one bad thing is that I can't afford to buy.
0 Likes
deepakdubey
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

I liked the aura blue shade of the note 10 plus.

0 Likes
ravinigam
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

This phone looks really classy.

0 Likes