Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 Benchmark

(Topic created on: 09-06-2020 03:16 PM)
varunsahdev
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi,

Its been 9 months I'm using Galaxy Note 10. And I have noticed slow down in performance drastically. I was curious to run benchmark and this is what I found. 

Is this appropriate? It seems my device performance benchmark score is really low.

Not sure if Samsung is viewing, but Should start focusing on software optimization more than hardware. 

Please share your thoughts members. 

0 Likes
12 Comments
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
loosing your device chip/SoC.
This might have happened due to regular heating issues or something.
0 Likes
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error reports > Performance ).
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned quick steps to resolve the issue:-

1. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

2. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

After performing above steps if the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application :- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes