Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

GPay issue after change of esim from physical sim

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 08:46 AM)
VasudevanG
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi All, I am using note 20 ultra and changed my Airtel physical sim to esim. But after that i couldnt able to use the google pay, because it cant able to verify the esim. did anyone of you facing this issue?
Please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Abhayz
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Google pay does not Support esim.

View solution in context

0 Likes
39 Comments
Solution
Abhayz
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Google pay does not Support esim.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Really ??? I haven't seen anyone from iphones complaining about it OR does it work with iPhone eSIM ?
0 Likes
Arsh0
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

iphone 12 user here!!! GPAY doesn't support E-sim as of 27/jan/2021. IT FREAKING **bleep**.

just made an account to post THIS.

Also airtel support and ussd code *#5005*7672# doesnt work either.

The code is to set up messaging centre. DUAL SIM FTW.

ok my rant is done

0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Ok, so issue is with Google Pay support of eSIM and NOT only limited to Samsung phones.
Even Google's own Pixel 4A has this issue.
Dual SIM functionality is NOT priority for Android , western developers are they do not use it as much in Asia.
0 Likes
VasudevanG
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
thanks for the reply. If i need to use the GPay means i need to change my esim to physical sim right?
Abhayz
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
yes.
0 Likes
ezpser
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
for this You must have google esim manager installed , but for now google esim manager is not available for India
VasudevanG
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yes i checked that app. when it will be available in India?
0 Likes
ksrdj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes . even I am using note 20 ultra with jio esim . not able to activate google pay . I even tried installing google esim manager .still its not working....google must find a fix ...even pixel has esim right so soon they will release a fix ...raise a ticket in google pay and write a review on playstore about google pay esim issue so they may work faster .