Original topic:

#GALAXY NOTE 10 LITE PROBLEMS

(Topic created on: 01-15-2021 02:10 AM)
Prtk1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Following are persistent and unexpected problems that we don't see in any below 10k price range of Mi Redmi phones
1. Slowest face detection. 
2. Slowest fingerprint detection. 
3. Low Internet connectivity while using single or double sim. 
4. Below average customer service. 
5. Low battery life and bad battery optimisation. 
6. Bad pricing compared to features and speed. 
7. Slow processing SPEED even with 8gb RAM.

First time I upgraded to Samsung but its showing more bugs than better experience with costlier price. 

Very bad first experience.
I would not suggest anyone to go for higher end phones of Samsung, if they are going to solve all the problems with their typical solutions such as "check if the screen guard is having some scratches on it to solve slow fingerprint detection", " turn on and off to boost the speed", "turn off the three background apps to cool down the temperature".
We all know that and we are already doing those things. 
Extremely bad experience. 

If they do not address these issues I would definitely take this to a larger platform and make sure customers do not suffer. 
This is not the way you treat your customers. 
6 Comments
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
As the SAR value is too low...the signal strength in this phone is less...it causes the battery to boost up the antenna and causes the battery to drain very fast...like each % in 4-5 min irrespective of what we use..
This is the main issue I'm facing with my unit...and due to this my SOT has reduced drastically...but when I use wifi no faster battery drain is seen...and due to this low network coverage issue...the phone starts to heat up very fast 😔
If they do the software optimization up to the mark...then the battery life would have been more than sufficient
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Telegram group of Note10 lite https://t.me/samsungnote10lite
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
turn off face detection for faster fingerprint unlock
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Prtk1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have already contacted customer care and they have tested my cell phone with tutor app. They have suggested me to run it in safe mode and check if the problems still persist. I have done that also and problem is still there. Since its a new phone, they have suggested me if the problem is there you can go to offline samsung store and check it there and if its serious enough your cell phone will be replaced.

Now I have to find time for that also. I am a busy man and do not have time to do all these things when I know this problem is mentioned by everybody.

Please do not give standard procedural answers, everybody is already doing those things.

Please s solve these problems for once and for all.

Or is it that you are not paying attention to one year old launch products? Are we forgotten in the face of new launches?

Please solve following # problems for all Galaxy Note 10 lite users
1. Slowest face detection.

2. Slowest fingerprint detection.

3. Low Internet connectivity while using single or double sim.

4. Below average customer service.

5. Low battery life and bad battery optimisation.

6. Bad pricing compared to features and speed.

7. Slow processing SPEED even with 8gb RAM

Thank you.
Sid0910
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I agree as facing some of the similar issues. Pathetic biometric security and battery drains out like anything. The online customer care has just one solution, i.e; to start the phone in safe mode and then exit the safe mode or else visit the offline centre. Never going to buy Samsung phones and never going to suggest!!