Original topic:

For update?? must read please

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 11:10 AM)
yashchaplot
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello,i am a Samsung user from past 10 years and Samsung is one of the best technology companies...

Today i post this only because of those people who always asking for UPDATES (security patch,bug fixing or Major os ) every day at least 10 posts are regarding update,that:-
. .when update come
..when one ui 3.0 come
..2.1 was come for my device 
..does my device is eligible for 2.1 or 2.5 ,or next android update 
..today this device got 2.1 then why my device not or it was more cost then that...etc
...i have a problem in this update..etc

So,today this is for those and for all Samsung users which always post for upcoming updates...so just wait,,because Samsung try to providing us more stable and more feature updates time to time and compare to another companies they are not providing timely updates or android updates (leave apple),,Samsung have a large no. Of device so they have to work on all device and provide great user interface in ui...
So don't force Samsung agents to provide update fast and etc,if they take more time the update was also more stable 

And now ,some users face problems after software updates..so if the problem was coming in few device then there is no any glitch or bug in software, its only due to network or wifi connection error...so just visit Samsung service center and update our device from there( then u have 2 options )( complete flash update so data erase) or(only software update) it definitely remove all bugs and problems....

So in last i request all Samsung members don't post for asking about next update...Samsung definitely gives u time to time update...

Please like,comment if u think that it was correct...

4 Comments
Galaxy Note
Umm your post seems to be In defence of Samsung.
So here is my take:-
1. It's not out problem how many devices they have, If they are making money with different Device so they can't say "Oh we have a long line up to provide updates" as an excuse.

2. Most of the times they remove features in updates so please don't say they give us "More feature rich updates" and bugs, lol nice joke.. (Dont take it personally) Ask M series and A series users how many bugs are served in every new update.

3. In india they are treating us like 3rd world, For example one update is released on 2nd October in ABC country but it takes around 20 days more to get that delivered in india, Can anyone tell why?

let me se specific there were 3 updates pushed on S20+ in July and Aug in European and America, but there was not a single update for Indian users, Why? and when someone asked them they slapped users with "Oh we have COVID situation in India and **bleep** bla."

So buddy they need to be criticized for their update schedule specially in India. Cus they totally s,u,c,k,s...
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Though I agree with most part , I think users who face genuine issues , bugs are right to complain about it.
But we see many posts , just asking for updates just for sake of it. Those posts are unnecessary.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I dont agree at all. Everyone has different opinions and perceptions. Its got nothing to do with the timelines of updates.its basically the buggy updates. 🙄🙄🙄
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Totally disagree...If samsung does not have significant bandwidth to provide the updates then it should not release the devices. You are connected with samsung from past 10 years then you know how many devices samsung have launched so far, Now a day every month samsung is releasing new devices and we are not asking for new devices but to provide a quality device. For example, Samsung has released its Note 20U in a hurry with many issues as reported by users in the forums and now samsung is fixing it through updates, That's why we usually look for updates to fix our devices which is broken by samsung itself.
Another good example is Note 4 series which was ruined by samsung through its Aug 2017 updates and it did not accept it.
Another one is with Note 8 July security update which causes IMEI and Network lost.
Please go through the forum and you will see many post regarding issues with each & every device (i.e Some have screen discoloration issues, many have battery issues, Many have heating issues).

In short, Yes, we want new updates in the phone as this is our right as per consumer policies but that does not mean samsung will release the updates with many flaws, This is we due to which samsung is making profit so it should respect the consumer in all respect.

All and all, I am also connected with samsung from past many years, and will connect with samsung in future too because I like the progress in its products design, although not happy with its no improvement in services.

Samsung should start categorize its consumer segment within mobile phones segment ( i.e. 10k to 20k, <20k to 30k, <30k to 40k and so on) and should start focusing on quality..