Original topic:

Fast charging not working on Note 10+

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 12:47 PM)
Robïn
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Phone is behaving weird. I'm using original charger and cable. when I plug it in, phone displays that its fast charging and on AOD but after some time it shows nothing and don't charge as well. 

Flipped the cable port, then it does charge at normal speed. Tried cleaning the ports, reversing charger cable but  nothing worked.

Settings are set to fast cable charge.

It's just 5 months old and facing this issue.

One more thing, if I took it to the service center, will they replace the phone or repair it ?

Please help!
12 Comments
Robïn
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
consulted with anyone yet?
0 Likes
RajasekarJKM
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
1.switch off ur phone
2.press and hold volume up + power button at the same time untill the Samsung logo appear
3.a menu will appear in few seconds
4.use volume keys and select wope cache partition by pressing power key and click yes
5. after the cache wiped press the power key on reeboot device
u r not gonna loose ur data or files

it works on my phone try it
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer support!

Be assure below given steps will resolve the issue:-

1) Kindly check the power socket functionality with a different device or try to charge the device in a different power socket.
2) Please check whether the charger cable and adapter is fixed well. Remove charging cable and reconnect with mobile phone properly.,
3) Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger
4) Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e; please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

After following the above steps, If issue still persist please do send the log file, so that we can provide you the better assistance.(Note:-You are requested to send it within 15 minutes of problem occur).

Thanks for writting Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes