Original topic:

Fast charging issue

(Topic created on: 10-22-2021 12:24 PM)
P_K_R
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi,
Do anyone has a solution to the fast charging issues with Galaxy Note 10. Have tried different chargers (of course the original one too) and also phone settings. Phone may sometines charge normally and at times it shows 3-4 hrs for full charging. 
6 Comments
Galaxy Note
First open your phone settings - click on Battery and device care - then click on Battery - bottom you see more battery settings click on it - then you can see Fast charging option. Please check Your Fast charging is enable or not. If not Please turn on. Then connect fast charger and check it.
0 Likes
P_K_R
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you for the reply. But I have checked the settings and the problem still persist. Have followed lot of YouTube videos, but didn't succeed.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/my-galaxy-device-is-not-fast-charging-how-do-i-fix...

However, you can also visit bit.ly/3l9Cksp to know how to optimize mobile charging.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

sidiculous
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
This is common with third party cables. For best results, use genuine Samsung cables or at least high quality third party cables.
0 Likes
P_K_R
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I am using genuine charger and cable which came within the box. But fast charging has stopped for some reasons. Otherwise everything is fine..
0 Likes
sidiculous
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Can you see if it works with another phone?
0 Likes