Original topic:

Fast Battery Drain in Note8

(Topic created on: 08-17-2018 10:58 AM)
Krishi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm having issues after updating to April security patch update the battery is draining faster. And the 'Device idle' is taking much of my battery while I'm not using my mobile and the 'Screen' is using much battery while I'm using my mobile. Please release an update to it.7e0262d1-a899-4fb9-bdbd-1cad2f7fc129.jpg
0 Likes
9 Comments
raviindia
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
can you share full ss? , so that i can suggest to you something.
0 Likes
Krishi
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
what do you mean by "ss"?
0 Likes
raviindia
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
screen shot bro
0 Likes
Sonu1716
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
exactly same issue with my note 8, did flashing twice at service center still problem persists, battery keeps draining use the phone or dont use it....even in airplane mode even without sim card...
0 Likes
vicky1361
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
same here bhai in galaxy s8 after update samsung ke phone kabhi purchase mat karo
0 Likes
CSRITESKUMAR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
same problem facing after April update battery drain very fast and camera quality become horrible
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would recommend you to follow some troubleshooting steps in order to further isolate what you may be experiencing in your device. Find the troubleshooting steps on the provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let us know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements as this will help the Community to provide you further troubleshooting steps without repeating any procedure which you may have already followed. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
vroonn
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
having the same problem after the April update . instead of giving us steps on trying to fix the problem . Samsung need to fix their updates.
0 Likes
Ntinykumar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Few days back I purchased it , After orieo update, Battery sucks 1% in every minute. Phone not works more than 10 hous, However I am able to manage 4 hours screen on time when I disable bixy, Less brightness, All application under sleep mode, All notification stopped. But this tips and tricks are not they actual way, we should able to use all facility and best battery life as we paid higher for samsung mobiles. Chines phones are good after keeping everything on like GPS , full brightness, sync, , notification etc. they runs whole days without any issues and their phone having the same battery size like Note 8.

What is the meaning of paying high for Note8 and getting 0 values if battery not service for at least 1 days. .
0 Likes