Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Facebook app laggy??

(Topic created on: 06-05-2022 11:28 PM)
Abh1shekpat3l
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Anybody got this issue recently? The Facebook app feels very slow and choopy. It makes you the phone is slow. 

Using note 20 ultra 5g with one ui 4
7 Comments
Kabelo-Tsoanyane
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Beautiful
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Abh1shek, please clear the cache and check for an update.

Follow the steps below to do this:

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select Apps.

4. Tap on the 3 dots on the upper right.

5. Select Show system Apps.

6. Select Facebook.

7. Select Storage.

8. Select Clear Cache.

If the issue persists, please perform a soft reset of your device.

Press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about 10 seconds.

*The device may take a screenshot, however keep holding the buttons for a few more seconds.

0 Likes
Abh1shekpat3l
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi, done all that. Unfortunately wont soft reset the device as Facebook really isnt that important to me
0 Likes
Rusha21
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I don’t know, I didn’t check it, I don’t like Facebook at all, I switched to Instagram and I don’t regret it. I'm just trying to become popular, any advice?

0 Likes
RussellDixon
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

When I wanted to increase the number of subscribers and comments under my posts on Facebook, it was difficult for me to do this because of my little experience in social media promotion. But after a lot of searching on the web, I found a great service, https://top4smm.com/facebook-comments, to help me increase my Facebook comments and followers. I am very grateful to this service and can share this cool information with you. Have a nice day.

0 Likes
Ladison
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I've been having software issues, Note 20 ultra 5g. My phone is responding slowly and lags quite a bit
0 Likes
alikhanx
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

With the increase in the use of Smartphones, we have established a twitter space with the help of smm.ist in order to make our voices heard more about such topics. You can come to twitter space and discuss, and you can even get listeners from smm.ist.

0 Likes