Original topic:

Even S9 has got the update but not Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 09-20-2020 09:23 AM)
SirajudeenR
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
SAMSUNG is really fooling out the customers providing Exynos chipset to India and for updates we have to wait wait wait wait and keep waiting.. 
Did a stupid mistake upgrading my note 10 plus to note 20 Ultra, 1 lak 5000 rupee just gone waste with the Exynos chipset. This will be my last Samsung product. 

Big thank you for screwing. 
0 Likes
9 Comments
sarfarazahmed
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
i will be in 2 minutes silence for u bro
0 Likes
SirajudeenR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
RIP
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
why did you upgrade to note 20 ultra if you had note 10 plus already
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
actually that was really a foolish job to upgrade your note 10+.... that device is still very capable for about 4 years...and there is no major upgrade in note 20 ultra...unless you like 120Hz refresh rate and fluid S-pen

and talking about update....you will get it...20 series will get more stable updates so just chill
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
If you really paid full price of 1 lakh 5000 for Note 20 Ultra then you really did big mistake.
I don't understand why people don't take advantage of offers. Note 20 Ultra was having offers worth 19k and still have worth 15k.
0 Likes
beasty24
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I agree with everyone. It wasn't worth upgrading note 10+ to note 20 u... I have the note 10+ and the newer flagship did not excite me at all.. As far as updates r concerned, event note 10+ got it later than s9.. It doesn't really matter.. The delay is just of few weeks..
0 Likes
SirajudeenR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yes it wasn't a great decision. thank you for seconding that.
0 Likes
beasty24
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
And who knows maybe they want to release fix to battery drain issues that people are reporting with this update. Give them time
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes you did make a mistake of upgrading from 10 plus to ultra. Normally people with lower models make that choice. Note 10 plus is a better phone in comparison to ultra having most of similar features. Now that you bought it , you have to face all issues like others this phone has and wait for next update if Samsung really improves upon.
0 Likes