Original topic:

Dual Sim Problem on Samsung Note 10 Lite

(Topic created on: 01-15-2021 08:12 AM)
Bhcd1975
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi,

As title says, i am using Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite with two sim cards. But i have a problem. I dont know if anyone else has this problem too.

I receieve a call through sim card 1 and i answer. While i am talking on sim card 1, i receive another call through sim card 2. As i am busy at the moment with sim card 1 call. I can not answer sim card 2 call. Once i finish the call, i want to call back the caller through sim card 2. But i fail. It is like sim card 2 disables. Samsung pretend to call but there is no voice of calling. In order to fix this problem. Everytime, i go to settings, mobile networks and 4.5g sim card1, i first deactive and then activate again to enable it and i do the same for simcard2 too. The same when i am on sim card 2 and receive call on sim card1. Simcard 1 disables. This happens a lot during the day and it is very annoying. Is that a bug? Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thank you

0 Likes
3 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I am using Note 10 Lite since September with bsnl+jio as 2 SIMs.
Haven't noticed such issue so far.
0 Likes
Sridhar1997
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I didn't noticed any problem bro
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes