SAKSHAMKESHRI
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Download: Google Camera with Night Sight for Google Pixel 3, Pixel 2, and Pixel
c510e8a2-9fdb-498b-9724-a076343f2554.jpg

b8b219de-56ea-480c-815a-01417ee263ec.jpg

7d489060-f0ec-4eff-a5e6-4b08909f4415.jpg
Earlier this month, Google unveiled the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL. Thanks to a ton of leaks, there wasn’t much left for Google to surprise us with. However, there was one new Google Camera feature that didn’t get leaked before launch: Night Sight. Night Sight uses a long exposure time and some Google software magic to greatly enhance low light photography. The feature didn’t ship with the Google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL but is said to come sometime next month in an update.An earlier port of the Google Camera 6.1 APK that shipped with the Pixel 3 claimed to have enabled Night Sight, but it appears that the feature was only partially working. Now, we have what seems to be a more functional version of Night Sight in a barely-modded Google Camera app that works on the Google Pixel 3, Google Pixel 3 XL, Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, Google Pixel, and Google Pixel XL. ADVERTISEMENT Get Google Camera with Night Sight for the Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 2 Apple iPhone Xs versus Google Pixel 3 with Night Sight. Source: Google. After the release of the Google Pixel 3, there have been 3 new versions of the Google Camera app. Version 6.0 shipped on retail units of the Pixel 3 but is ultimately forgettable since it was succeeded by version 6.1.009.215420794 which shipped on reviewers’ units and is what the current mods that bring the partially working Night Sight and Google Lens suggestions are based on. Version 6.1.009.215420794 is also the first version in a few years to hint that the time-lapse feature may actually be coming. Now, version 6.1.013.216795316 began to roll out today on the Google Play Store for the first and second generation Google Pixel smartphones and it brings the new UI. But it’s also the first version that brings a functional Night Sight feature, as first confirmed by XDA Senior Member cstark27
9 Comments
Muskaan12
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Thank you
Muskaan12
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
For the information
SAKSHAMKESHRI
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
THANKS Muskaan
0 Likes
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
👍👍
sri07
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Is it working on Samsung devices?
0 Likes
mnh
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
no its not working on samsung
0 Likes
SAKSHAMKESHRI
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
WHY mnh and sir07
0 Likes
SAKSHAMKESHRI
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung members are also in my phone, so it is my intention to do Samsung's work in it or what happens to your father in the camera:mnh and sir07
0 Likes
SAKSHAMKESHRI
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
YRSS Brother, I am in a level but you are in level 4 but I am showing the icon of the lyrics Thank you for this.
0 Likes