Original topic:

Display flickering issue

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 04:09 PM)
ubaidrahman
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
As soon as I updated my phone, my phone's display started changing its color and became green type. It's so bad i did everything But it did not recover like this was before.I went to Samsung's service center and i told my problem to service care guy But he is not willing to believe that the problem came from software. New display cost 18000 so i am very disappointed with samsung 😪😪😪
15 Comments
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
As. I read on Google and watched videos too green tint issue is common in note 20 series . nobody can do anything on it.
0 Likes
ubaidrahman
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
This issue is understandable when the mobile is dropped or is pressed and not a common issue. Such an expensive device should not have this problem.
0 Likes
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
don't be on black side of truth.i want you to clearly understand that it's common.

Screenshot_20210102-101833_Google.jpg

0 Likes
ubaidrahman
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
sir if its common issue then samsung will have to resolve the issue.
0 Likes
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
it's impossible bcoz the issue is with panel. but let's see in future
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Which device?
0 Likes
ubaidrahman
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
sir samsung galaxy note 9
0 Likes
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
are you talking of note 9 series . ohhhh I think you're talking about note 10 series
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
display gone i think and it's possible if you simply download software via mobile data or wifi where Samsung provides non A/B partition type ota hence process and recommended is to flash software from service center or install software via smart switch and pc otherwise possible software loop hole formation can do anything mysterious with device
0 Likes