Original topic:

Camera App Trouble

(Topic created on: 11-23-2019 06:32 PM)
TharaFuffa
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
The camera app is creating a trouble in my Galaxy Note 10 right after the last system update I'd performed. A notification from the camera app popped up just after clicking a picture saying 'Re fining Picture...'. This notification stays on with a timer which never ends and it can't be swiped away. It's just got stick here in the notification panel. Take a look in the attached video clip. Please suggest something for it.

11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
clear the data of camera app
0 Likes
TharaFuffa
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
It'll only work till you click a next picture. After clicking a next shot this sticky notification comes again.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
and make sure that camera notification is blocked it will solve the problem
0 Likes
TharaFuffa
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I think we can't block the camera app notifications and also I don't want to block them.
0 Likes
ShiveshSehgal
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
take it to samsung service centre .
0 Likes
TharaFuffa
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I am not on beta and don't want to block the notifications. Further resetting the camera settings only work till you click a next picture. After clicking a next shot this sticky notification comes again.
0 Likes
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
please use internal memory for camera.
0 Likes
TharaFuffa
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I am using the same.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1)  Clear the Cache of the camera (setting>>apps>>camera>>storage>>clear data and cache).

2) Do the reset settings of the camera (camera>>setting>>reset setting).

3) Do the reset app preference (setting>>apps>>three dots on the right top>>reset app preferences).

Then kindly restart the device and check the issue.

4) If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes