Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Blinking Around Selfie Camera - Note 10 Lite.

(Topic created on: 02-15-2021 01:35 PM)
Srikrishna01
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
The Samsung Note10 Lite have a circle around blinking around the front camera and the plus don't have this.

It blinks every few seconds... 

I searched everywhere and din't find an answer about what is that.... I'm concerned about my privacy. 

Any help?!

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note
ya it's just the proximity sensor. the only thing is samsung has done it to blink like a huge black circle to recognize if u r seeing on the display or it appears when u put a face lock

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy Note
No he is talking about something else and he is right. There is a circle around front camera in New Samsung phone which lights up when you are using front camera.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy Note
Sir, Yes that's not available yet on Note10+ or earlier phones.
But hope they will add this in near future.

And dont worry your privacy is still safe doesn't matter your phone have thay blocking circle or not.

If that helped or solved your query "Accept as solution" will be appreciated.

View solution in context

Solution
dhruv28
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
it is a sensor which also blinks when you use adaptive brightness feature and stay awake while using phone feature, if you are getting annoyed by it then disable the stay awake feature in advance features setting and disable the adaptive brightness and then restart your phone and see .
i guess this would do your job

View solution in context

6 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
its a sensor, don't worry
Galaxy Note
That's new type of proximity sensor it blinks while calling, so it's quite normal

20190822_173826_7128.jpg

Solution
Galaxy Note
No he is talking about something else and he is right. There is a circle around front camera in New Samsung phone which lights up when you are using front camera.
Solution
Galaxy Note
ya it's just the proximity sensor. the only thing is samsung has done it to blink like a huge black circle to recognize if u r seeing on the display or it appears when u put a face lock
Solution
Galaxy Note
Sir, Yes that's not available yet on Note10+ or earlier phones.
But hope they will add this in near future.

And dont worry your privacy is still safe doesn't matter your phone have thay blocking circle or not.

If that helped or solved your query "Accept as solution" will be appreciated.
Solution
dhruv28
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
it is a sensor which also blinks when you use adaptive brightness feature and stay awake while using phone feature, if you are getting annoyed by it then disable the stay awake feature in advance features setting and disable the adaptive brightness and then restart your phone and see .
i guess this would do your job