Original topic:

Attention Galaxy Note 10 Lite users.

(Topic created on: 01-29-2021 11:45 AM)
Kamal_G
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
As we are (mostly) facing issue regarding screen lag during charging and screen response too lagy during charging.

Its been long time and Samsung is not paying attention to this issue as note 10 lite community is is MINORITY. 

So i am requesting all of you ( Note 10 Lite Family) please copy paste below mentioned subject matter to ERROR REPORT section of Samsung Members app.

Subject matter -
Galaxy Note 10 Lite is facing Screen Lagging issue while using device when put on charge.
Screen Lags so much that even scrolling page becomes laggy too and Touch Response reduces significantly.
When we unplug charger device works fine. 
It's an common issue faced by almost all note 10 lite users as you can check in Community also.
So please forward this issue to technical team so that they can fix that issue by releasing an update.
We already tried all the Troubleshooting Steps so please do not copy paste these steps again.

2 Comments
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SaralPradhan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same here if we charge with 25watt charger the issue occers but with 15 watt it doesnot occur . With 25 watt charger touch doesnot work in lockscreen as well as while typing if we press A it automatically touch goes to k in 25 watt super fast charging touch doesnot work after update please solve it thought that problem was with my charging port but if i unplug and use 15 watt its smooth !
0 Likes