Original topic:

App Lock

(Topic created on: 08-13-2020 03:15 PM)
Hrithik116
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been using Samsung Galaxy Note 10 lite and I had recently updated to ONE UI 2.1.The "S Secure" which is built in app lock for samsung phones is not compatible with my phone.

Is there any alternative app lock or any new feature to lock apps for Samsung phones?

Please, let me know whether other users who have been using ONE UI 2.1 are also facing the same issue.

11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
galaxy s and note series are not compatible with s secure app by the way ...you just have to install 3rd party app locker from galaxy store or you can install confidential apps like whatsapp, instagram inside secure folder...then you can access them if you entered in secure folder only .....otherwise if you manage s secure from other sites it will installed but will not work....s secure made for midrange devices.....flagships have secure folder so you can install confidential apps inside it
Hrithik116
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
but, even midrange phones also have the "Secure folder".....
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
in few device...j series, A71 like these not in all devices
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
it's Samsung strategy you can't do anything ....better try those which I told ..we flagship users do that ...it's better to use app inside secure folder instead of downloading 3rd party apk
RohitNawathe
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
You have to use secure folder. You can turn it on from settings.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
please accept my solution by clicking 3 dots on my comment..if you think i solved your query 🙂
Galaxy Note
Only official option or you can say solution is to use secure folder or some paid app locker
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
download from playstore as
"S secure" is not much secure as anyone can uninstall it and it is not asking any pin or passwords before uninstalling
but in case of app lock shouldn't be uninstall without asking pin/password
so u can check this out by this app lock you can lock settings, notifications, and even recent tabs.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.applockwatcher
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Be happy with in built secure folder. The app you are highlighting is not compatible. 🤪