Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android is much better than iPhone

(Topic created on: 07-25-2021 08:35 AM)
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hay friends sorry for my absence of 35 days. I switched to iPhone and my friends advice. 
But it was a horrible experience as I was feeling uncomfortable due to IOS limitations. No customization but the same old UI & icons etc. I tried to bear with my iPhone 12 Pro Max but finally I had to say good bye to IOS. I tried 21 Ultra but I need to carry the S Pen separately. 
Finally I upgraded my self to Note 20 Ultra (the only latest option with built-in space for S pen) from Note 10 Plus. 

Note 10 Plus was a good phone having almost the same specs like Note 20 Ultra except Camera, Refresh rate and some editing improvements. 

In further I'll be discussing the tips n tricks of Note 20 Ultra. 
12 Comments
Galaxy Note
Yes really and in reality it's true
Umair111
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
You are right at first it is annoying but after some time people get used with it
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Actually you might compromise on UI and customization but can use iPhone with left hand only as swipe gesture only works from left side. I you are using your right hand you have to switch the hand for the back gesture. It's pathetic when you spent 280K for the top of line version.

Same goes with apple watch that only last for 12 hours on a single charge and cost you around 67K.
0 Likes
adeelzsoomro
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Every person has his own taste, I like the iOS most because of it's fluidity android never touched iOS in terms of software smoothness
Apps are much better performed in an iOS
I am a man of both platforms but iPhone is the most stable phone in every aspects
syedazaan
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Iphone is God of cellphones im also an android user but ik bar soichoo 5 6 saal purana 6s ajkal ky android ki band baja deta hy toh iphone 11 12 12 pro max ye sab kia kar skate hongy..
syedazaan
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Lol stop lying dude 😂😂 agar to ny ios use kiya hota android ki tareef karta hi maw beshak ios ko ham customize nahi kar sakte likn iska mtlb ye nahi ky wo bakwas hy hath ma ayee angoor kahty hyn or kam jhot bola kar teri profile dekh kar lagta hi nahi kahin sy to ultra ya iphone use karta hy A50 a30 sy uper geya nahi kabhi toh.😂
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
I am at your father's age plz be polite.. We always think according to our mentality. So be mature. Profile pata chal gai tu SIR SIR kartay phiro ga beta 😃 😊
syedazaan
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
😂😂😂😂Tery jesun ko mein achi trah sy janta hon social media per baadi baafi phenk reh hote ho buss kar wa sir sir😂 Orrr jo toh keh raha hy age mein bada hon ye wo Muture hon teri ye post dekha rahi hy jitna to muture hy😂 jhotay log
0 Likes
TahaHpk
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Syed Azaan I am not surprised what language you are using for a senior member actually tumahra yeh msg 2 cheezon ko Zahir karat ha
1) Tumahray parents nay tumahri tarbiat saheh nahi ki
2) Tumahri Oqaat A series (Midrange) say ziada ki nahi

Shame on you and your brought up
0 Likes