Original topic:

After many many feedbacks and suggestions query was not solve

(Topic created on: 03-11-2021 10:52 PM)
Pattu2609
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I had given many feedback regarding to provide android10  for Galaxy Note8. But samsung is denied my concern and given wrong and fake statements like our developer team is working on it. And they would have assure to me you will definitely get the update android10. But till date galaxy note8 is not get the update.so, please don't given any fake and false statements to your customers. If you are able to provide software update.then do not give any fake and false statements to your customers. Needs to improve in software update policy. And I have all snapshot of chates with samsung agent.
5 Comments
SAM71toS22U
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung Note 8 , S8 came with i think Nougat out of Box .. So as per Samsung 2 major upgrade policy at that time it was only eligible for Oreo & Pie..

really bad on customer support if they gave that info
0 Likes
Pattu2609
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I know, but they are assured me to provde update.
SAM71toS22U
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
than yiu can make a point but you will not find the right place...
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung replies are chatbot replies and without assurance. Note 8 will not get Android 10.
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Why you want to kill your Note 8...I recommend use it fullest without any updates as it is the best Note series even till date. Updates will only bring multiple issues in it...🤗
0 Likes