Original topic:

After OneUI 2 update enterprise app disappeared, became extreme slow

(Topic created on: 02-22-2020 08:58 AM)
PayUser
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Recently OneUI-2 update came to my Note 9. As always upgraded device with it. In my phone 6~7 enterprise applications are there like Company portal, Microsoft Outlook, Skype, Enterprise Browser and internal enterprise applications. All internal enterprise applications disappeared and complete installations of Microsoft Enterprise applications kind of corrupted. Nothing were launching. Device setting in Company portal was disabled all applications logged out.

This was worst update received for any of my Samsung phone.

Also many other problems came up
1. Phone became extremely slow to use, Same case is for one of my friends S9. His phone hangs frequently.

2. Many times phone seems unreachable even phone is in good network area. Getting complaints from all callers.

3. While getting calls the accept screen does not render many times. Cannot accept calls.

4. Amazon Alexa calls are not getting rendered always. 
5 Comments
daksh324
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
maybe you should get the software installed back by service center they will fix it by installing software
0 Likes
mudassarfa
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
did you try to do a factory reset after android 10 update
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
mine is not hanging consider the reset
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please be informed that after the update of the device software some of the in-built applications are uninstalled from the device.

Further, please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the hanging issue:
> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
> Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device maintenance > storage).

> If device hangs in any particular application/game then clear cache memory of that application (Settings>apps> tap on that app>storage>clear cache)

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the network issue:

1) Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings > Connections> Mobile Network> Network mode> Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect).

2) Search for the Network Manually via following path (Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search).

3) Perform the reset network setting (Go to the settings>>general management>>reset>>reset network settings).

4) If still issue persists then we would suggest you to contact your service provider.

For further assistance, kindly visit the nearby Samsung service centre for the physical inspection of the device. The address details of Samsung Service Centres are available at our website. Please click on the link mentioned below to get more information:

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Hi please sign the petition for Note 9 series before you loose the oppurtunity for getting great features

https://www.change.org/p/change-org-to-get-what-we-deserve
0 Likes